A forum created to share my thoughts on books I've read, movies I've watched, music I love and snippets of information I've compiled on current and historic events that shaped America and the world.....and some extra stuff just for fun!
Translate
Sunday, May 25, 2014
Music Video: "Everything She Wants" by Wham / #1 on Billboard Top 40 on 25 May 1985 and stayed there for two weeks.
Somebody told me
That for everything she wants
Is everything she sees
I guess I must have loved you
Because I said you were the perfect girl for me, baby
And now I'm six months older
And everything you are and everything you see
Is out of reach not good enough
I don't know what the hell you want from me
Somebody tell me
Why I work so hard for you
(To give you money)
Some people work for a living
Some people work fun
Girl I just work for you
They told me marriage was a give and take
Well you show me you can take you've got some givin' to do
And now you tell me that your having my baby
I'll tell you that I'm happy if you want me to
But one step further and my back will break
If my best isn't good enough
And how can it be good enough for two
I can't work any harder than I do
Somebody tell me
Why I work so hard for you
(To give you money)
Why do I do the things I do
Can you tell my why? Yea
My god, I don't even think that I love you
Somebody tell me
Why I work so hard for you
(To give you money)
Somebody tell me
Why I work so hard for you
(To give you money)
How could you settle
For a boy like me
When all I can see
Is the end of the week
All the things we sign
And the things we buy
Ain't gonna keep us together
It's just a matter of time
My situation
Never changes
Walking in and out of that door
Like a stranger
For the wages
I give you all
You say you want more
And all I can see
Is the end of the week
All the things we sign
And the things we buy
Ain't gonna keep us together
Girl it's just a matter of time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment