body

Translate

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Halloween Music Video: "Batman, Wolfman, Frankenstein or Dracula" by The Diamonds


I love to take my baby to a movie show

So I can try to smooch her while the lights are low

But she won’t cuddle to a story of romance

There’s only one way I’ve got a chance



It takes the Batman, Wolfman, Frankenstein, or Dracula

To put her in the mood for love

It takes the Cat girl, Dog boy, Creature from the Black Lagoon

To make her feel like making love

It takes a monster from outer space

To make my baby want my embrace

And when I hold her, she’s like a dream

If only she can hear somebody scream



She doesn’t go for parking down in lovers’ lane

And lots of moonlight doesn’t drive this girl insane

She thinks that dreamy music really is a bore

But I found out what she’s looking for



It takes the Batman, Wolfman, Frankenstein, or Dracula

To make her tender as can be

It takes the Cat girl, Dog boy, Creature from the Black Lagoon

To get her making love with me

If there madman whose teeth are curled

Who grows a bedbug that wrecks the world

She gets romantic; it’s really great

When all the other women start to faint

No comments:

Post a Comment