A forum created to share my thoughts on books I've read, movies I've watched, music I love and snippets of information I've compiled on current and historic events that shaped America and the world.....and some extra stuff just for fun!
Translate
Monday, April 14, 2014
Music Video: "I'll Be Your Everything" by Tommy Page / #1 on Billboard Top 40 on 14 April 1990.
So long that I've waited for a girl
To come into my life and in my world
I can't explain my feelings for you
I guess you're just all my dreams come true
And I'll be your lover, your lover
And I'll be your best friend, oh I'll be your friend
I'll be there when you're needing me, when you need me
I'll be your everything, your everything
Chorus:
I'll be your everything
I'll be all that you want and all that you need
I'll be your everything
I'll give you all that I have, my love, my life, and me
I'll be your everything
Now that we're together at last
We shouldn't think about our problems in the past
'cause true love takes a miracle to find
I guess that I've been blessed 'cause I've got you by my side
And I'll be your lover, your lover
And I'll be your best friend, oh I'll be your friend
I'll be there when you're needing me, when you need me
I'll be your everything, your everything
When you're lost and you're down
And you're seeing darkness
And there's no one there that can be found
Just turn around
I'll be there holding out my arms for you
Just reach for me, I'll be the one to set you free
I'll lift you up when you're feeling down
I'll make your whole world turn around
I'll give my heart and soul to you
To let you know this love is true
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment