body

Translate

Friday, April 18, 2014

Music Video: "Pure Energy" by Information Society



I wanna know
what you're thinking
there are some things you can't hide...
I wanna know
what you're feeling
tell me what's on you mind.

*pure energy*

Here i am in silence
looking round without a clue
I find myself along again
all alone with you...
I can see behind your eyes
the things that i don't know
if you hide away from me
how can our love grow?

I wanna know
what you're thinking
there are some things you can't hide ...
I wanna know
what you're feeling
tell me what's on your mind.

I know I could break you down
but what good would it do
i could surely never know
that what you say is true..
here i am in silence
it's a game i have to play
you and i in silence
with nothing else to say..

I wanna know
what you're thinking
there are some things you can't hide
I wanna know
what you're feeling
tell me what's on your mind..

*pure energy*

I wanna know
what you're thinking
there are some things you can't hide
I wanna know
what you're feeling
tell me what's on your mind..
I wanna know..
what you're thinking..
there are some things you can't hide..
I wanna know..
what you're feeling..
tell me what's on your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment