A forum created to share my thoughts on books I've read, movies I've watched, music I love and snippets of information I've compiled on current and historic events that shaped America and the world.....and some extra stuff just for fun!
Translate
Monday, April 14, 2014
Music Video: "There's a Kind of Hush" by Herman's Hermits / Certified Gold on 14 April 1967.
There's a kind of hush all over the world tonight
All over the world you can hear the sounds of lovers in love
You know what I mean
Just the two of us and nobody else in sight
There's nobody else and I'm feelin' good just holdin' you tight
So listen very carefully
Closer now and you will see what I mean
It isn't a dream
The only sound that you will hear
Is when I whisper in your ear
"I love you forever and ever"
There's a kind of hush all over the world tonight
All over the world you can hear the sound of lovers in love
La la-la la-la la-la
La-la la-la la-la la-la
La-la-la-la-la la-la la-la-la
La la-la la-la
So listen very carefully
Closer now and you will see what I mean
It isn't a dream
The only sound that you will hear
Is when I whisper in your ear
"I love you forever and ever"
There's a kind of hush all over the world tonight
All over the world, people just like us are falling in love
Yeah, they're falling in love
They're falling in love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment