body

Translate

Friday, April 18, 2014

Music Video: "You Take My Breath Away" by Rex Smith


You
I don't know what to say
You take my breath away
You're every song I sing
You're the music that I play
And you take my breath away

You
You smile and it's okay
You take my breath away
Like water from a stream
On a sizzling summer day
Oh, you take my breath away

There are words
For the magic of a sunrise
Only none of them will due

For You
You take my breath away
And I don't know what to say
'Cause you take my breath away

[Instrumental Interlude]

You
You take my breath away
And I don't know what to say
'Cause you take my breath away
You take my breath away
You take my breath away
You take my breath away
Oh, you take my breath away..

No comments:

Post a Comment