A forum created to share my thoughts on books I've read, movies I've watched, music I love and snippets of information I've compiled on current and historic events that shaped America and the world.....and some extra stuff just for fun!
Translate
Sunday, May 18, 2014
Music Video: "If You Wanna Be Happy" by Jimmy Soul / #1 on Billboard Top 40 on 18 May 1963 and stayed there for two weeks.
If you wanna be happy
For the rest of your life,
Never make a pretty woman your wife,
So from my personal point of view,
Get an ugly girl to marry you.
A pretty woman makes her husband look small
And very often causes his downfall.
As soon as he marries her
Then she starts to do
The things that will break his heart.
But if you make an ugly woman your wife,
You'll be happy for the rest of your life,
An ugly woman cooks her meals on time,
She'll always give you peace of mind.
Don't let your friends say
You have no taste,
Go ahead and marry anyway,
Though her face is ugly,
Her eyes don't match,
Take it from me she's a better catch.
Say man.
Hey baby.
Saw your wife the other day.
Yeah?
Yeah, she's ugly.
Yeah, she's ugly but she sure can cook.
Yeah?. Okay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment