A forum created to share my thoughts on books I've read, movies I've watched, music I love and snippets of information I've compiled on current and historic events that shaped America and the world.....and some extra stuff just for fun!
Translate
Saturday, April 19, 2014
Music Video: "Mouth" by Merril Bainbridge
I feel like I've been blown apart
There are pieces here
I don't know where they go
I don't know where they go
Kiss me on my salty lips
I bet you feel a little crazy
But for me
We'll be famous on TV
[Chorus]
Would it be my fault if I could turn you on?
Would I be so bad if I could turn you on?
When I kiss your mouth, I want to taste it
Turn you upside down, don't want to waste it
I jump on you, you jump on me
You push me out and
Even though you know I love you
I'd be inclined to slap you in the mouth
When I kiss your salty lips
You will feel a little crazy
But for me
I'll be famous on TV
[Chorus: x2]
Now, will it be my fault if I
Take your love and throw it wide
You might restrain me
But could you really blame me
And you will feel you're blown apart
All the pieces there
Will fit to make you whole
And I know where they go
[Chorus]
[Repeat: x2]
When I kiss your mouth, I want to taste it
Turn you upside down, don't want to waste it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment