The bombing attacks mostly targeted government buildings, along with several banks. Most of their were preceded by evacuation warnings, along with communiqués identifying the particular matter that the attack was intended to protest. No persons were killed in any of their acts of property destruction
A forum created to share my thoughts on books I've read, movies I've watched, music I love and snippets of information I've compiled on current and historic events that shaped America and the world.....and some extra stuff just for fun!
Translate
Monday, May 19, 2014
History in Pictures- Weather Underground Pentagon Bombing, 19 May 1972 claiming the act was "in retaliation for the U.S. bombing raid in Hanoi." .
The bombing attacks mostly targeted government buildings, along with several banks. Most of their were preceded by evacuation warnings, along with communiqués identifying the particular matter that the attack was intended to protest. No persons were killed in any of their acts of property destruction
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment